Saturday 30 March 2013

1st Photoshoot



1ST PHOTOSHOOT
I completed my first photoshoot, and I used my friend, Catherine as the model. As my target audience said they listen to a lot of rock and alternative music, I decided to dress her in grungey/punk clothing which consisted of, A leather jacket, ripped look top, acid washed skinny jeans and converse.
My target audience said they wanted the photo to be slightly quirky so I tried to incorporate this.

These are some of the photos I took: 

                                                                               




































I have chosen the picture where she is pretending to shoot the camera, or as the reader would see it, themselves with a banana.

I find the replacement of a gun with a banana upholds the quirky part of the information I gathered from my questionnaire.




























No comments:

Post a Comment