Thursday 11 April 2013

Question 1: Chosen Name for My Magazine


NAME FOR MY MAGAZINE

















The results from my questionnaire revealed that the most popular name for my magazine was the name, NOISE, therefore I chose it.
Next I decided the colour scheme for my music magazine. I decided to use a deep blue, white. black and red, i tried to keep the number of colours low so my cover and consequently my contents looked consistent, like they belonged in the same magazine.
I chose the font Viper Nora to use for my main magazine title  as it looks edgy as well as being striking and bold.
The style of my magazine title is reminiscent of the style of NME magazine. This is because I have chosen to type the title in capitals. Also, I have added a bold border around the letters of my title similar to the black and white border around the capital, NME. The paint-like splatters on the letters could connote creative personalities which alternative teens tend to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment