Wednesday 17 April 2013

Question 1: Production of Contents Page Step 2


CONTENTS PAGE PRODUCTION
 
2ND STEP
Initially, I decided to create a layout that is very similar to the layout of NME, with the band index running down one side and the features and news contents running down the other.
 I have decided to keep the headings and layout of the contents ruynning down the right hand side. I have used blue, white and black for the headings and brief explanations of the content, but for the page numbers I have used the red seen on the cover page in the Viper Nora font.

 
 
Instead of the album index running down the opposite side to the contents, I have chosen to include a big banner for the Reading & Leeds Festival.
This will serve as a stand in for any adverts that are present on actual music magazines
The banner will have a list of the bands and acts playing at the festival at both locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment