Tuesday 16 April 2013

Question 1: Cover Production Step 1


COVER PAGE PRODUCTION
1ST STEP

                                                                         
 The picture I am going to use for my front cover is of Beth. She is wearing a hat with a khaki parka and red dress. Her clothes are typical of the "indie" or "alternative" scene.  

 The way she dresses should appeal to my chosen audience of music conscious teenagers.
her facial expression is of defiance and confidence, this id because i wanted her to reflect teenagers' ideology. 


She also looking straight at the camera to create a relationship with the reader and to catch the attention of prospective readers and buyers.

I touched up this picture using photoshop. I used the spot healing brush to cover any blemishes Beth might have had. I also used the burn tool to make her eyes more defined as well as her eyebrows. n

































 





















No comments:

Post a Comment