Wednesday 17 April 2013

Question 1: Production of Contents Page Step 1


CONTENTS PAGE PRODUCTION
 
 
 
1ST STEP
 The first thing I added to my contents page was the title of my magazine on the top with "this week" next to it in a smaller font. This is reminiscent of the contents page of NME, the main magazine I have used for inspiration.
                                          
Instead of having my content title on a black background I decided to have it on white so the whole effect isnt so striking. I have also added the date underneath the "THE WEEK" which also resembles the layout in NME. 
Although instead of having the words "this week" the same size as the title of my magazine I have decided to make the font slightly smaller.
These similarities with NME appeal to my target aduience because  they tend to read that particular magazine according to the data supplied by NME.

No comments:

Post a Comment