Tuesday 16 April 2013

Question 1: Cover Production Final Steps

COVER PAGE PRODUCTION



The next thing I did was add Polaroid-type pictures on the bottom line of my product to give in an indie feel
Underneath the pictures I added a black strip in which I added details of a competition that is happening within the magazine.


I also added a circle on the left hand side in which I wrote names of bands that were also featured in the magazine alongside the main stories.










I produced this circle in the style of this one, with the bands in one colour and the tagline underneath highlighted in another.





Lastly I added the written content onto the cover. This included several small stories on the right hand side of the page like, "The Stone Roses are finally back in the limelight."

No comments:

Post a Comment