Wednesday 8 May 2013

Audience Feedback #1


Audience Feedback
DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD 















I decided to collect my audience feedback by uploading my Double Page Spread on to the Social Networking Site, "Facebook." This would enable me to directly garner feedback from my target audience as the people who see my Facebook page are teenagers.

The first page I have got feedback from is the Double Page Spread.  Sarah Higham said that she likes the general look of my spread but she also pointed out a grammar error in my written content. I have looked back on my Double Page Spread and fixed the error according to her specifications. 

Connor Greenhalgh  also gave me feedback on my Double Page Spread, he told me that he thinks the smaller image of my model, Catherine isn't suitable in its current state. With the feedback I have gathered, I took the photo and I modified the photo in Photoshop. I changed the brightness of the photo, but I then realised that the size of the photo did not look good, therefore I put a large photo on the other page instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment