Tuesday 7 May 2013

Question 3: IPC Media Conglomerate

MEDIA INSTITUTIONS THAT COULD DISTRIBUTE MY MAGAZINE
The IPC Media Conglomerate could also distribute my magazine.
IPC Media produces over 60 iconic media brands, with print alone reaching almost two thirds of UK women and 42% of UK men – almost 26 million UK adults – while their websites collectively reach over 20 million users every month.
At the moment IPC Media distributes the magazine NME, which is also the magazine that I took the most inspiration from, as the style of my music magazine is similar to that of NME, IPC could be an option for distribution.
Even though IPC distributes NME, the most successful music magazine, I feel that they would be unsuitable to distribute my magazine as they don't seem to distribute a large amount of other magazines.



No comments:

Post a Comment