Saturday 11 May 2013

Question 5: How does your media product attract/appeal to your chosen audience? (Cover Page)


How does my music magazine appeal to my audience?


The Name of my magazine appeals to my target audience. The font, Viper Nora, is edgy with the almost scratched paint finish, therefore it appeals to my audience as they like to be edgy and different.
The word used for my name, "Noise" also appeals to audience. It is simple and easy to remember. The simple word is made into something much more important.



My model for the cover photo, Beth is looking directly towards the camera creating a relationship with the reader thus appealing to the audience. It attracts male readers as they find her attractive and it attracts female readers as they would see her style as an ideal.


The Competition on the bottom of my cover page also appeals to my audience. My target audience is indie/alternative teenagers and they frequent festivals like Reading & Leeds.







No comments:

Post a Comment